Bee nest removal is best done in the warmer months, I will need to discuss your requirements with you and assess on a case by case basis preferably before attending site as there will be some locations that I will not be able to access, please contact me to see if I can help. A photograph will also assist in determining if the bees are in fact wasps to save you a callout fee.
- Bee Hive Lease / Rental / Hosting Service (subscription based)
- Bee nest removal, swarm collection and relocation
- Bee baiting / swarm traps and relocation
- Unwanted/Abandoned Hive Recovery
- Hive Maintenance / Health Check (adhoc or subscription based)
Hive Leasing & Maintenance packages includes onsite training!
- Queen Bees from Bunyip & Kangaroo Island Ligurian Bees (pre-order required)
- 5 Frame Nucleus Hives from Buyip & Kangaroo Island Ligurian Bees (pre-order required)
- Raw Honey
- Comb Honey (currently out of stock)
- Soaps/Lip balms made by Lather Up Australia from our beeswax/honey
- Assembled frames with wax foundation.
- Hive Kits (Ventilated base, 3x boxes, 30x frames, entrance reducer, queen excluder, lid and hive lock with strapping) - Assembled and painted, all you need to do is add bees!